Particular areas of expertise include health promotion, HIV/AIDS prevention, governance, social protection programming, social networking/media, and behaviour and social change communication. Emphasis is placed on programme and project support for:
- Formative and Qualitative Research:
- Expertise in conducting literature reviews, and designing and
- implementing qualitative and quantitative research studies. We also provide strong conceptual,
- analytical and synthesis support to help inform the design of programmes and projects.
- Strategic Planning and Design: Provide high quality conceptual, analytical and synthesis support to inform the design of innovative programmes and projects that reflect cultural nuances and field realities.
- Programme/Project Evaluation: Technical knowledge and extensive field experience is available to develop monitoring schemes and undertake programme reviews during project implementation, as well as conduct mid-term and final evaluations.